Pain in left side of chest and back left shoulder blade ..

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello my name is ronnie . Was curious if you found out anything .... I to for the past month or two been having sharp burning pains in my left chest area that radiating to my left back shoulder blade . So bad it gives me a panic attack ... I take Celexa every day but it seems to help ... here lately I been having a lot of right side neck pain and stiffness ... but the left side of my chest and back shoulder always hurts . Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and pain and my left arm is numb and tingling . I have had all kinds of ekg and stress test and blood drawn and chest X-rays . I have gallstones and acid reflux so I not sure if that’s the cause of any of it . Would like to know your thought on it . . I alwAys think I am having a heart attack and then I let my axienty get the best of me . I never have shortness of breath or sweats or and heavy chest pain .... not sure what’s going on . Maybe it’s cause I turned 40 and I am going down hill lol ... just need answers . Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey romnie same case with me. I also had my 2D echo heart , lots of ecgs ,stress test all came out normal as well as xray of left shoulder blade.

Doctor gave me medicines but those are temporary . I am facing same problem as yours from past 2-3 months.

Hoping to get reply from anyone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.