pain in left side of head

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all , I have this on and off pain in side of my head had it for a few days any 1 else get this feeling ?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul

Nice to see another chap on here that suffers apart from my self.

I suffer with this frequently. I mentioned this to my doctor and they told me it is all muscular cause by the anxiety and being tense.

If your unsure about it pal I wud still get it checked just for peace of mind

Simon

• Posted

Thanks for writing back pal yeah I had a headace when my anxiety first started for 2 weeks I was flapping lol was bad think all sorts but iv had anxiety for a year now I just cba with it anymore I don't think what's this is it that takes to much time and I want to live my life like any 1 does but this pain does head in its at top of my temple and back of eye well feels like back of the eye
    • Posted

Yeah thats the one lol. I get flashes as well and feel like my head is in a vice. Its like a migraine at times with out the nausea.

Try and not worry about it you will only make it worse. Easier said than done though. I know what you mean about getting fed up with it. I've only been suffering since January and I have me moments.

• Posted

Yeah its annoying and little pains behind my ear also , full year been suffering couldn't celebrate Xmas last year it was that bad but hopefully I will be able to this year , I try not to focus on it but it's there lol , had a grate few days but this comes out of no were like they do lol
    • Posted

Yeah I can relate to that pal. if im that way out it can be pretty instant if Im feeling a bit edgy. I get the jaw thing as well which is when I first started I thought I was having a heart attack.

Mines more generalise anxiety and it can come from nowhere.But I do have certain triggers as well. Its trying not to dwell on things sometimes. You might notice as it gets nearer xmas that you satrt thinking about it a lot. I'd try and nip that in the bud as soon as ya can. Is there a pattern to it at all so you know what may be starting it off.

• Posted

I don't have a clue what my triggers are lol , I also what GAD depression and some times panic attacks but don't have panic attacks that often any more just get odd pains and things does head in
    • Posted

yeah thats pretty similar to me pal. I suffer with a lot of the anxiety symptoms daily- I just have the odd day with the panic attacks. thats usually when somethings upset me. its like last night. My next door neighbour has a lady friend that drinks a lot and likes to turn up at two / three in the morning. Problem is he's virtually deaf and she kicks on his door til he wakes up. I ended up having to go down and confront her. I was ok at the time and manged to get back to sleep ok but when I woke up I wasn't very good as I thought I'd slept in etc. Nothing to worry about but it set me off for a couple of hours. Because i've started now I'll probably b eiffy for a couple of days which in it self annoys me as there's no reason for it. It freaking sucks lol
    • Posted

Yeah I get that if I have an argument with someone I pay for it next day then I details depressed then , I use to have a lot of symptoms every day , buy this 1 popped out of the blue dunno why tho

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.