Pain in left testicle, lower back left side and down left leg.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all.

Had some pain in my left testicle for a few months now. It's a weird achy pain at the back of the testicle that is also in the left side of my lower abdomen, on left side of my lower back then all the way down my left leg. The testicle feels a little bit tender to touch and is slightly smaller than my right but not too sure if it's always been like that? The pain in the testicle is a sort of hot soreness when touched. Also my semen has become watery and see through at times but not sure if it is associated with the testicle pain..

Been reading some things on forums and really need some advice. I'm genuinely very scared about the effects it might have fertility wise. Also I'm scared of what it could be i.e. Cancer.. I know it's silly because it's my health but just need some helpful friendly advice on which steps I need to take.

Would be very grateful to anyone who takes the time to read this

Thank you.

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

i have testicle pain in my left testis too.but it come only when i put some pressure or weight down my left leg.my left nut seems a little bugger than my right nut.cancer in testes is very rare...but i suggest that you consult a doctor.
  • Posted

Did you ever find out what it was...your symptoms describe mine to the T!
    • Posted

Hey, have you checked to see if it’s varicocele, my son has had pain in his lower left side abdomen and left testicle, was tested for infection, kidney stones etc. He had another scan today, turns out to be varicocele. Abnormal veins in the scrotum. 
  • Posted

Hey, have you checked to see if it’s varicocele, my son has had pain in his lower left side abdomen and left testicle, was tested for infection, kidney stones etc. He had another scan today, turns out to be varicocele. Abnormal veins in the scrotum. 
    • Posted

Hi

He is only 14, they said it is more common in age 15-25 but can happen at any age. It’s worth asking for a check, they game him an ultrasound to confirm.

• Posted

I will say that hot baths, a heating pad applied, and rest is relieving the pain. The more I do it the better it feels. Driving my car seems to irritate it.
  • Posted

Inguinal hernia can cause this issue with testical ache ,abdominal ache ,back ache,thigh ache .... Worse cases you will feel a Bulge when u cough or bend over it will hurt more .. Talk with your doctor book a ultrasound ,

• Posted

Inguinal hernia can cause this issue with testical ache ,abdominal ache ,back ache,thigh ache .... Worse cases you will feel a Bulge when u cough or bend over it will hurt more .. Talk with your doctor book a ultrasound ,

• Posted

Its definitely not cancer. It sounds like an infection that either is from the prostate or in the liver.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.