Pain in legs after Endoscopy anyone have this?

Posted , 8 users are following.

My 12 yr old daughter had endoscopy Tuesday and since Tuesday has had severe leg pain anyone else have that?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

the pain must be independent....i mean there is nothing that endoscopy could cause that... please if the pain is severe contact your doc asap. i mean asap.

thank you

• Posted

thank you i took her to doc today

• Posted

what did your dr say?

my son is also 12, he had a colonscopy and endoscopy yesteday and is complaning about legs

• Posted

i had 2 scopes done 8-10-2021 3 days ago and starting that day i have major leg aches. I also have horrble headache and whole body aches. I tested negative for covid so rhats not it it. The pain is pretty bad did anyone come up with any conclusions?

• Posted

That would be odd because the procedure usually doesnt effect the legs. It may be something else.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.