pain in legs and arms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Since I took mirtazepine 30mg, I had pain in legs and arms. I decreased the dose to 15mg, I am better but still have pains. Does anyone experience this symptoms ? Should I switch to another antidepressant ? When you change medication, do you have  withdraw effects? Please answer me.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear Vicky,

Please don't rely on medication users for well meant opinions.  Ring a Pharrmacist and they will be only too happy to guide you through the forest of chemistry jargon and their reactions.

Every good luck,

bruce

• Posted

Dear Bruce,

I spoke to my spy, he think that is a rare side effect, and we diminish the dose of mirtazepine to 15 mg, I am better but still have pain. I wanted to know if other patients have the same trouble than I. I found one and he told me , no mater how low I cut the pill, I will have side effects. But I will go to my pharmacist to have an anwer, the doctor does not know much.

Thank for your help.

• Posted

yes i do... u can cut it to a minimal and still feel pain or strange feelins in your legs and arms... it scary !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.