Pain in low abdomen and left testicle

Posted , 2 users are following.

I don't smoke or drink or have any known pathologies.

Hi, I am an eighteen years old boy. Yesterday, while being at the computer, I started feeling a great pain in the left side of my low abdomen that felt very localised and defined. I went to the bathroom and I realised that my left testicle seemed to be linked to the pain. In fact, It didn't hurt, unless I started to touch or move it. in that case I could feel a not too hard pain in the testicle itself. This pain was only referred to my left testicle as the right one seemed normal at touch. I went to bed, after an hour in which the situation hasn't changed, putting myself in a position in which I could feel comfortable, careful to don't put my penis in strange poses, and woke up without the pain. then I started a car trip and the pain, after some hours of sitting, restarted, harder and more evident, covering the low abdomen completely and I realised by touching trought the pants that my left testicle hurted again. and actually. that's were I am right now: in my car. with pain in my testicle. the question is. Shoul********d I worry? Should I tell my parents ? Or is it safe to assume it will go away again? Thanks in advance

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

drink lots of water, coconut water if available for time being. don't eat anything that is spicy or junk. eat salads. these sometimes cause due to overheat inside body. try to keep coolpad over the place and try to wear cotton clothes that are not too tight. (All of this is during your trip). consult GP at the earliest once you are back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.