pain in my groin and lower back

Posted , 5 users are following.

The pain started off in my lower back and is now in my groin as well the pain is worse in the morning when I get up and as the day go's on gets better I cannot function at all in the morning I had my womb removed in 1979 but still have my overies

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi sylvia

You do not say which side the pain is....it could be you have a cyst on the ovary you need to see your doc and get an ultrasound scan.....best wishes.....

• Posted

The pain is in by left side I am 68 years old with 4 children all over 40
    • Posted

Hi sylvia

It could be either of your ovaries or if pain on left side it could be your bowel.....go to your doc and request an ultrasound or ct scan.....best wishes for an answer to the problem....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.