Pain in my right temple for a month.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello all,

For the last month i have been suffering with mild/moderate pain in my right temple. Fortunately, this is not severe enough to interrupt my daily routine as i can still do what i have to do, although i am in discomfort whilst doing so.

The symptoms range from:

- Loss of mental focus

- Slight Nausea (Rare)

- Difficulty falling asleep

- Tingling in my left hand

- Confusion

- Fatigue

I have spoken to many different GP's and have received no satisfactory reason as to why this is happening, i do not feel the need to get a CT or MRI because i know for a fact that after a month, i would have more severe symptoms if it were something more serious (i.e. a brain tumour).

I suffer from depression and anxiety so i feel that that has something to do with this, but i am yet to confirm these assumptions.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I just want to feel like myself again.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I was having temple pain and learned I clench my teeth when I sleep. Sleeping with a mouth guard and visiting chiropractor helped. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.