Pain in right back below shoulder blade when breathing deep?

Posted , 3 users are following.

This came on about 5 hours ago, right after eating. I wont say it's gotten any worse at all but it's still there. Im wondering if its digestive related,due to timing and my stomach has been making gurgling noises, as if its having a hard time digesting. However, of course when i Google this scary things come up like heart attacks or blood clots. I'm not sure what to think. I have panic disorder and am know to over react with health issues so I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced similar? Should I be okay to go to sleep since it's not that painful and not worse? Is there any possibility its digestive related or would you think i need to go in to the ER af almost midnight. (I dont feel bad enough to but Google has me stressed) any thoughts? I dont have history of heart issues other than tachycardia.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It could be any number of things. Right now I’m having really bad chest pains with pain in upper right and left quadrant, left and right flank pain, bubbling in my stomach, pain between my shoulder blades, but slightly more to the left. When I google it, it comes up as heat issues or gall bladder or about 20 other things. Only way to know is really going to ER or waiting on seeing a gastroenterologist, I’ve already waited a month. Don’t know when I will see one. I would go to A & E but I feel I shouldn’t unless I’m practically rolling about in agony. 🤔

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.