Pain in testicle, urinary problems.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

I'm a 26 year old male with problems no doctor can seem to fix.

About a year and a half ago, i had a throbbing pain in my left testicle, and the epididymis was extremely swollen. The testicle was out of place, so I immediately went to my family doctor. After checking, he wrote it off to epididymitis, sent me for an ultrasound and sent me to a urologist. The ultrasound was clear, the pain went away, and the urologist said i had nothing to worry about. However, my testicle never went back to the same position, hanging almost sideways and lower than the other.

Everything was good until about a month ago. The exact pain came back, my epididymis was swollen, and it was the same testicle. I figured I'd just try and leave it this time, but then a week with the pain, I woke up one morning and i could barely urinate. I had to use all my stomach muscles to pee, and it felt like I always had to go to the bathroom. On top of that, whenever i would get and erection during sex, right after i was done, it would go away immediately. I went back to my doctor, he checked my testicles, said it was fine, and then prescribed me three weeks of antibiotics for prostatitis. The three weeks just finished and none of my symptoms seem to be better. I've now developed a shooting stabbing pain in my stomach however I"m not sure if that's related.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm getting extremely nervous now and can't find anyone online with issues like this.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Forgot to add, I had a Urinalysis done that came back clear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.