Pain in testicles

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, i have pain in testicles after anal sex with my gf since summer of 2017! I got pain on next day, went to urologist. I made microbiology of sperm which showed e. coli. He prescribed me 10 days norfloxicin and 1 pack monural! I made new microbiology after 15days which showed Single colonies of e. coliand he told me thats im cured. After the course the pain decreased significantly, but after 2 months its hurt me again! This time urologist prescribed me 7days IV amikacin and 5days zinat oral! The pain come back again after 2 months and new microbiology showed enterococcus! I dont had sex in this period of tine and dont know how i got them. After 3 months without any treatment i made new microbiology which showed again e. Coli?! My testicles are not swollen i have only moderate pain. They made me ultrasound on my prostate and toched it with fingers. The prostate is not painful, not enlarge. I pee normally. The only problem is the psin in testicles! When i walk the pain decreased! What to do, can someone give me advice?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Ask for colour doppler scrotal ultrasound to check for varicoceles/hydroceles/ torsion of the spermatic cord. Also ask to be checked for epididimytis as e.coli could migrate into the epididymis. Good luck.

• Posted

I forgot to write... Doc examine my testicles with ultrasound and touched them. He said epididimytis are not painful but i have calcification on left testicle and the appendix on left testicle is swollen. He prescribed me 10 days cipro but i dodnt buy it, because i dont believe this short period with ab treatment will work. What to do if i have chronic swollen appendix of testicle because od e coli infection? Will 15 days cipro + 10 days biseptol solve the problem?

• Posted

Ask for a spermatic cord block. It is just Lidocaine injected into the spermatic cord and should provide temporary relief if your pain is nerve pain. It is a simple procedure. If that relieves your pain then there are several options open to you to fix the problem for good. One is a microsurgical denervation operation. Another is botox injection into the spermatic cord. A drastic one is to remove the testicle .

Did you also check for prostatitis?

• Posted

Ivan - have you been tested for the Herpes or the Aids viruses as you can get these from anal sex.

• Posted

My friend, if you read what i writed u will get the answers of all your questions!

• Posted

Have your gf examined.

• Posted

No she is ex now! But i was tested for std and results were clear! Only e coli i guess from anal sex!

• Posted

Ivan, you've already had Norfloxacin so before you consider taking a long course Cipro, which is from the same family, please consider that this class of antibiotics can cause serious side effects. They are called the fluoroquinolones and there is a forum on this site especially for them - look for fluoroquinolone antibiotics and you'll find the discussions.

Some of the people took only one course of them while others took several. It doesn't seem to make much difference which one you take, there are about 5 common names ending in "-floxacin" but there are very many generic names too so look out for the actual class name.

If you read the discussions you'll see that the side effects can be very serious and also long lasting (maybe permanent). The FDA and the EMA have issued warnings about them and here in the UK all doctors are being sent letters to warn them of the dangers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.