Pain in the perineum area - please help?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

So for a year and a half I've been struggling with a pain in the perineum area. On a normal day the pain is noticeable, but doesn't give me that much trouble. It gets waaay worse after having sex and especially after ejaculating. I feel muscle soreness when I press my finger around my perineum. After ejaculating, the next day I feel this dull soreness around that area that lasts few days, with each day being less painful. My erections had also gotten worse - I'd say they are 80% strong of what it was.

The thing that I did to cause it was this - I've changed my job from physical to sitting, I was also on nofap for a 2-3 months but engaged in kegel exercises as I had urinary incontinence issue (it wasn't major). After doing kegels one day, after doing them for 2 weeks, I've felt this burning sensation in my penis and couldn't stop peeing. The next day it got better, but then felt stifness in my perineum when having an erection.

Can anyone please help me out? I do stretch, see a massage therapist but so far it didn't get better 😦

Thank you!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Do you have dry skin of penis head too?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.