Pain in throat for 6 months...Tried all!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I think some of the guys know me here..i am having pain in throat and pain in swallowing for 6 months...Scope done, chest Xray all clear..Minor acid reflux...and clogged ear...anyone having same issue for long? any major concern?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry to hear your suffering. I too am in a lot of pain and discomfort almost 5 months. I had scope in April showed infamation .I was put on double dose ppi. still very little relief. Wish there 2as a cure for this awful disease.

• Posted

do you think you could be suffering from stress ? because it can cause so many problems in our bodies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.