Pain in top of bottom lower back and sometimes groin

Posted , 2 users are following.

25 YO male here

For past week and half ive been having pains in my upper bum lower back all across that area , its worse on my right side, its almost constant pain sitting walking lying ect

I few times it felt like its in the back of my upper right leg aswell

When I sit the pain is very bad in the upper bum area

Certain movements can make it worse such as moving my hips side to side or moving my leg, I went for an 10 minutes walk and it was okay a little painful after a while but once i stopped walking the pain hit me I couldn't walk straight for a while as every moment was agony in that same area then I started walking again and it went off a little got home and it was worse again when stopping.

Some times when i go pass a stool and strain it hurts in that same area also

Does anyone have any ides what it could be

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I'm not a medical professional but it sound similar to what I have... a bulging disc. If you can, please make an appointment to see your doctor. They will be able to provide you an accurate diagnosis. Good luck, it is not fun having back pain of any kind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.