Pain in urethra after catheter (male)

Posted , 2 users are following.

i was just in the hospital for a car crash, after 4 days they took the catheter out which hurt really bad but right after they took it out they had me urinate, which i did, and it didint hurt at all. it is now 8 days since they removed the catheter, i am at home and can still urinate just fine. but i am concerned because i dont really get erections anymore and my urethra is very sensitive, when i get a slight erection it gets much more sensitive all throughout it.

any help would be very appreciated because i am very concerned

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi,

i would highly suggest you to check with good doctor who is specialized in urology with urethral strictures speciality. however, its upto you to get or not get tested for it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.