pain in vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have recently been having very mild pain inside of my vagina. i'm not sure how to explain the pain, but its somewhat sharp and is a "tender" kind of pain. i noticed it when i had sex last week, and i haven't had sex since but the pain has not really gotten much better (though it is still mild) i feel the pain only on the right side of my vagina than the other, and it is the side with the white lump . on the other side of my vagina, i also have this white patch covering a portion of the inside of my vagina. its not itchy.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kay,

I would say get this checked out by GP surgery. if you are in the UK and on lockdown, you should be offered a telephone appointment where you can tell them about your symptoms and see what they say. White patches could be a fungal infection even without itching.

We are not doctors here so can only comment on our own experiences and knowledge. For this reason I state that the best course of action would be talk to GP.

Beverley

• Posted

I agree with Beverley_01 yes you should go to you doctor or the relevant part of the hospital

• Posted

i have the same type of pain one side of vagina - definitely not caused by sexual activity as i am post menopause and dont have a partner. pant liners have a fishy smell so im wondering if this could be bacterial vaginosis. i had this last year without the smell but got antibiotics from doctor so i think in my case its something thats going to occur again for whatever reason. please contact your surgery for advice even over the telephone.

• Posted

I agree with Beverley if you are able to get a GP appointment to discuss it then ok if not arrange for a phone appointment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.