Pain in vagina for 2 weeks

Posted , 5 users are following.

i been getting a lot of pain in my vagina for 2 weeks

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

when did the pain start. what activities did you do in the two weeks. infection is a possibility. you need to check with your gynecologist. ASAP. Hope you find an answer.

• Posted

hi i had a scan done down below to check my ovaries that when pain start been on antibiotics

• Posted

Hi bianca_65226

You need to go back to your doctor if you have finished the course of antibiotics and you still have pain.....

• Posted

i try to get in to see a doctor but there not got any do not no what there can do was fine to had scan there said it would not have done this

• Posted

Sometimes you can get this on the run up to your period or immediately after it. Sometimes I get it as soon as ovulation begins. I asked my doctor about my pain and I was told that it is very common during your cycle.

It could also be thrush especially if you have unusual discharge, burning or itching. I would see your doctor who may take a swab to test for infections which can also include bacterial vaginosis. Do not worry; simply see your doctor who will reassure, diagnose and treat you.

• Posted

Hi bianca_65226

Please excuse me asking you this..but are you sexually active? If you think this question is intrusive .....do not answer, but if you are there may be a connection.....

• Posted

Hi bianca_65226

Ok....you should see a medical professional to arrange a vaginal swab...you may still have an infection and need stronger antibiotics...what antibiotics were you prescribed initially?....

• Posted

hi i got in to the doctor he just give me more antibiotics he think the antibotics was on was not strong enough got to go back in 5 days to see how i am x

• Posted

Hi bianca_65226

That's good!...you may need to take probiotics after you have taken the antibiotics to put back good bacteria into your gut because antibiotics kill off some of your good gut bacteria....also eat biopot yogurt with cultures while taking the antibiotics...hope all goes well..keep us posted...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.