Pain left side, just right of the pec muscle

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all,

i have been getting a few random sharp pains, like some one poked me really hard in that area then it would go.

i have been doing light DiY taking wall paper off so hoping its just muscle related?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

same here. mine is on right side. first noticed over 2 years ago. just started again couple weeks ago but more frequent now. i had an ekg back then. they even left me on machine over an hour. have had at least 5 ekgs since then.(health anxiety) 1 at doc office 2 weeks ago. all normal. it has been here and there until recently. i cant possibly have any more tests done! doc says im fine other than anxiety. pain scale a 3ish

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.