Pain! No solution after seeing 4 dentists :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

Back of my front teeth is painful and one part is a bit shaky. 2 dentists said my teeth are healthy and another gave silly solution to use a mouth guard. I dont think it works as it is so painful. It causes me headaches and vomitting.

Please see photo and help!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Do you grind yourself your teeth? I see in the photos it looks as though you have teeth indents on your gums? A mouth guard could help prevent damage to your teeth if you clench or grind while sleeping. If you're in pain have some pain killers and perhaps see another dentist for a third opinion and to get to the root cause. Hope this helps, best of luck.

• Posted

Sorry typo * your not yourself. !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.