Pain on just the right side of the head behind the right eye

Posted , 1 user is following.

For well over a year now I have been dealing with an on and off again pain in my upper right sinus.

Cold air really seems to aggravate it. I also do have a deviated septum. I get a lot of post nasal drip. If I am in A/C then it gets much worse. Some nights I have to sleep with a bandage covering my right nasal passage or the pain during the night will wake me up. I mostly take Noproxen for the pain but have stronger Vicodin that I use for a bulging disc in my back but try not to use that much.

I have tried all the home remedies and lots of different types of medicines recommended by my pharmacist but it always comes back after a day or so.

I might go two days pain free and then suffer for 5 straight days.

Lately I have been trying cutting out different things from my normal food diet, first was Chocolate as I read that can cause problems and at first it seemed to help for a few days but then the pain and pressure came back even with no chocolate in my diet.

So now I am still unsure what could be causing this problem.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.