Pain on left shoulder, radiating to the breast under armpit

Posted , 12 users are following.

hello i need help before i go to the ER.

i have been having pain on my left shoulder, radiating on my left clavicule down my breast and around my armpit and my left shoulder plate in tge back. feel like a muscle pain and gas my nerves/ansiety is yo the roof thinking somethig wrong with my heart which i have been in and out since 2015 and nothjng wrong with my heart. breaking my head of what i did wrong and FRIDAY I was reaching out for a balloon and maybe i over strech my left side.

i think i had this before thanks in advance

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Eliaimee, I don't know if this will help you any but...today I brought my cat and dog to the vet. I have a bag type kitty carrier...I had it slung over my shoulder with a pretty annoyed cat in it. Dog leash in other hand. Got a spike of pain in my chest and pain on my right shoulder and breast while driving. Of course, my heart went crazy. Anyways...now my left shoulder, armpit is a little sore now...so I totally pulled something.

Of course please do not use my kitty in bag story in lieu of real medical advice!

• Posted

im trying not to go to the ER. i was there last month today and they did EKG , blood work for the heart and blood clot, x rays , all negative .

• Posted

Yes, I know. It's frustrating . get the heat pad and if you drink coffee, trying going cold turkey for 2 weeks, and so Spicey foods can trigger the pain too😣

• Posted

sounds like my pain since May of 2018. It's a combination of frozen shoulder, and to much coffee😣 o thought the same, all the worst and went ahead and did my test before my 50th and all good. this is all hormones related , start taking B12, and iron , these vitamins help me alot. and to ease the pain get yourself a warming blanket or heat pad

• Posted

do not worry I have had the same

muscular tightness get a sports massage from someone good or go see a chiropractor

• Posted

Yes, my left side breast, like under my arm, the breast feels heavy. or sometimes pressing on my chest😣, it's difficult to explain but I think you have the same feeling.

• Posted

I am having issues with pain deep in my right breast and is under my armpit, I can feel it in my upper back at times and my shoulder but mainly deep in my right breast. Feels like someone is pressing there fingers there. It isn't strong pain, but it makes me worry non the less.

Peri-menopause and now full on menopause has turned me into a worry wort/hypochondriac. I worry that it's cancer, or a heart attack or something else.

I am thinking it is likely that my new purse is too heavy and I wear it on my right forearm. (I am left handed) The purse itself is heavy and large which means I shove more stuff in it. I am hoping this is the cause. It could be likely. But it doesn't really feel like a pulled muscle feeling.

My husband says to call my GP and get an appt. But I don't want to go in there for one more thing that adds to the "Here she is again" feeling I get when I go see medical professionals.

Anyway, I can empathize. I have had it on my left side too. I have a history of heart issues.

So I get freaked pretty easily. I failed a treadmill test and had a heart cath a few years ago.

My heart was good though I have 20% plaque build-up so they put me on Lipitor. I have had my heart checked with an ultrasound and EEG test every time I sneeze wrong. It always says good.

I still worry though.

I feel for you.

• Posted

hi i had a heart cath in 2015 dur to a false positive but the results were clean amd negative . im in the ER now waiting for the blood work but the ekg was normal, im hooked and my bp is perfect . i also think is hormones

• Posted

Ok, let us know how it goes. like I said I been there and know the pain.

🤗you will be fine

• Posted

hi i have this pain also , been sore for months now was advised could be the estrogen dropping and that brings on aches and pains ... i have tried everything but my only solace is a hot water bottle ...

• Posted

Im stuck here in the ER and my period doesnt start until next week and it has to be hormones

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.