Pain on my right side

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had my left ovary and tube taken out in april from a cyst that was growing that i had for about a year i had a cyst on my right ovary but my gyn doctor said that it disappeared does anybody know if they can come back cause i am having pain on that side now could it be another cyst or is it cause it it doing all the work it isn't from my periods cause i am premenopausal and i haven't had it for a whole year now can any body help me or experience this

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tracy,  yes cysts can come back, I would definitely go back to your doctor and tell them your symptoms. They will most likely send you for another ultrasound to see what is going on. There are lost of other causes of abdominal pain as well such as constipation etc but as you have had a cyst before I would get it checked out.
    • Posted

Thank u for replying i went to the doctors and they said that it might be a cysts or my appendix but i go to the doctors tomorrow to get anorher ultrasound to see if the cysts came back i hope not if it did that means i will have another operation done that is why when i had the left side taken out i wanted the right side gone to i will let u know if they see anything

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.