Pain on right side a couple of month after gallbladder removal

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had my gallbladder removed back in November as I was told I had two large stones on my gallbladder. Felt fine until late February when started having a daily dull ache on the right side, most of the time it feels sore like someone punched me but other times there is a dull ache below the ribs and on the side. Going to do an ultrasound at the end of April, doctor said she will check if there is a bile stuck. I wonder if anyone else went through something similar? What is funny is that before the operation I had some discomfort but never really any pain and now a couple of months after the operation I have pain.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.