Pain pain go away

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys well hubby took me to my friends house just a few miles so i could spend day with her while he done some work and i was feeling so so this morning, but my lunc time i was shocking pain and collapsed in her kitchen and herson called an ambalnce and he checked me out and aprt from a low bp which proably made me collaspse and all the pain i was in i stayed at my friends to 4 as lets face theres not alot hospitals can do so i carried on when i got home my pain killers kicked in but collapsed again i have a neds button in house they come round and yet my bo was normal this time but apart from lots of pain and bruised im ok sending love to you all xxxx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Often low blood pressure can be worse than a higher BP.... People do pass out when it's too low....you need to work on that....some people sea salt on finger tips and some have learned to use sea salt in water in the morning.....it's all on the net for further info.

I take a LOT of supplements for FM and OA challenges and otc pain meds....never any of those so called FM....I've had a supplement mindset for about 25 yrs.....

• Posted

Hi there hun if you noticed i passed out again in eveing infact almost 8 hours later and bp was normal and it took for an hour for felling to come back to legs my body cant toterltate salt like that because i have a big problem with that but thanks for advice

Love and Peace

Cherl

• Posted

Maybe you could do some monitoring of your blood pressure?  I am just buying a blood pressure monitor to do some regular checking myself. 

I would also recommend a trip to your doctor?  Something has definately changed for you to suddenly have this frequent collapsing. Good Luckx

• Posted

HI there

My gp already knows about my collapsing as its been happening for over 6 months now but they say its all to do with the arthritis and the fibro also i have a blood pressure machine because of my heart disease that i have as well so its just something i have to live with but thanks anyway

love and peace

Cherl

• Posted

Something is definately not right.  I didn't think collapsing was on the Fibro list of symptoms? Noticed you mentioned Heart disease.  Could it be this element that needs some more attention?  By the time the ambulance and the Med people would of checked your readings you would of been laying flat for over 5mins?  Could it be that your body collapses you to the ground.  Then when you are flat it can sort itself out again.  I know when I feel yuck the way to make me feel better is getting me laid flat.

It's not safe how you are at the moment.  It doesn't seem right to label it Fibro and Arthritus.  I don't think it could be considered an average symtom of those 2 conditions?

Don't give in, fight for help because the collapsing could happen in a very dangerous location. Good Luckx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.