Pain pressure on one side of head temple and ear

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone has anyone experience this pain pressure on one side of head also with pain behind the ear temple feels like my upper teeth hurts as well I'm in perimenapause and I was just wondering if this has any thing to do with that

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes. I've had exactly what your describing for a year now. I've gone to several dr. Nobody has any answers   I'm 55. Taking bhrt for 3 mos now. Had last period in November. I'd sure feel

Better if it was related to hormones knowing it will go away.,,,It drives me crazy

• Posted

Hi, yes I've had these symptoms for a year now. The pain radiates into my ear, side of face and jaw. Been to docs he says it's trigeminal nuralgia, which it may well be, offered me amitriptyline...which I declined. Not really acknowledging that it may well be Peri.I've bc so I don't want any more harsh meds and can't take hrt. I've been going to Pilates which helps. I believe it's the tension that builds up in our necks. Mine is worse in the mornings, so it maybe a restless night thing. I also take antihistamine and drink loads of water to help. I've learnt to accept it and any symptoms thrown my way, it certainly helps with the anxiety side of Peri. I've stopped thinking it's reoccurrence of cancer so much now. We will get through this.....😊xx

• Posted

Hi Mel

How have you been feeling with your jaw,ear,and neck pain,as I sit here I'm having a pain inside my left ear jaw and teeth,hopefully your went away please let me know.

• Posted

Yes! I have pain in my right ear, jaw and neck. I get pains in my head, as well. I have been to the Dr numerous times, thinking I have ear and sinus infections. I notice that my pain isn’t as severe if I drink a lot of water. I also have to make sure that I use my mouth guard at night, because I grind my teeth.

I hope you feel better!

• Posted

Does a mouth guard at night help to reduce or stop the pain? I'm thinking that's my next option.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.