Pain relief!

Posted , 5 users are following.

This may sound a little silly, but as I struggle with the health anxiety a lot I chose to not read the enclosed leaflet for fluoxetine. probably not the best idea, but better to be safe than sorry. So I'm wondering if I can take paracetamol for cramps and general headaches etc? Even if it's for the symptoms of stabilisation on flu? Any knowledge greatly received xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My doc says it ok I struggle with headaches all the time I think because they are rooted in anxiety they don't help much my had is always thick feeling

• Posted

Hiya amy.. sorry your feeling the way you are, you will be fine taking pain killers with Prozac..

I have to take tramadol and paracetamol together for pain relief every day, and have done for the past two years due to my health issue, and I’m on 60mg of Prozac so don’t worry there it’s fine, and paracetamol is not very strong pain killer any way..

I have to take 34 different tablets each day, and all are fine with Prozac...

If your really unsure just ask your doc and you will be reasured then... good luk chic, hope your ok soon 🤗xx 

• Posted

Hi Amy, it's fine to take pain relief with Fluoxetine. I take Co-codamol. Hope your pain eases.

• Posted

Thank you all for your replys xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.