Pain Since Sterilisation and Womb Ablation.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have a beautiful Son who is now 7. I had sterilisation and a womb ablation in May last year and all I've had since is horrible stabbing/shooting pains on my lower right hand side in my tummy.

I was even admitted to the Majors department in A&E as the pain is getting so bad, they thought that maybe I had a cyst of my ovary. But yet again I'm told there's nothing wrong, scans look fine my blood work looks fine so they sent me home. I went to a gynocology appointment this morning and she said to me that there's nothing wrong it's all down to my depression and in my head and she's never heard of anyone who's had any issues after being sterilised.

I am really struggling with being pushed from pillar to post and want it all to stop.

Don't know how much more I can take.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.