Pain surrounding the right-upper side of my throat (tonsil area)

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello.

I would like to ask for some advice regarding an issue that I am having since last month.

One morning at the beginning of September after having my morning coffee, I started to notice some pain in my throat surrounding the tonsil area. At first I thought It was nothing since It didn't hurt much (it was more of a bugger than actual pain)

however after 10 days or so the pain came back again, this time it was much more painful and it would hurt me more when I would go to bed at night.

This pain consisted of coming and going for the next couple of weeks or so, I would take Paracetamoul Tablets it would calm it down but eventually it would come back.

2 days ago all of a sudden I got a mild fever and I was really exhausted,I couldn't swallow food for a couple of hours but that went away the next morning I didn't take any medication other than drinking Tea's and Honey with Milk, now its sort of better but it still hurts from time to time.

I don't have any neck lumps or inside lumps, I would also like to mention that I work in a Customer Support department so it might be possible that I damaged a nerve in my neck due to the fact that I have to be on the phone for 40-50 hours a week while having my neck bent in the same spot where it hurts so bad.

Currently I can't visit a Doctor so I am relying on Dr Google and Home medications to help me out. Does anyone have any advice what might it be?

[This spot Specifically]

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.