Posted , 2 users are following.
Chronic pain, LEFT UPPER abdomen and chest, already for 5 months.
- Dull pain, sometimes also feeling like bubbles, mostly under lower left ribcage. Worsens with body movement like moving fast around the house (but not with shaking of for example going on a car).
- Sometimes also at heart level, rarely radiating towards armpit. Occasional back pain, also in left side. No pain in right side, be abdomen or chest.
- Pain started 5 months ago. One lung infection 4 months ago (pain disappeared temporarily with antibiotics). Periodic constipation and occasional nausea and heartburn
- Besides body movement, pain also worsens after fatty meals and stress.
- Doctor first suspected as pericartitis or pleurisy, then costochondritis, now suspected to be IBS)
- Blood tests all normal (blood count, thyroid, liver)
- Negative celiac, negative H. pylori, no blood in stool).
- Normal ECG, normal Abdominal ultrasound, no Colonoscopy yet.
- Abnormal tests: slightly elevated IgA (but only barely above upper limit); weak positive calprotectin stool test (intestine inflammation)
- I have mody diabetes (mild), controlled by diet, ans periodontal disease. Age 36, male
- My suspected diagnosis: mild diverticolitis, pleurisy, fibromyalgia, B12 deficiency, Chronic pancreatitis, Costochondritis
Has anyone experienced something similar? Upper left chest/abdomen pain that worsens with simple body movement?
0 likes, 5 replies