Pain under right rib

Posted , 3 users are following.

Constant pain under right rib sometimes radiates to back have some night sweats some bombing and some nausea I don't have a gallbladder I don't have an appendix I have had several CT scans and MRI a colonoscopy x-rays and ultrasound and everything has came back normal not to mention the whole mess of blood test they have ran anyone have anything similar or any advice I'm tired of being in pain

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Supposed to say some vomiting not bombing lol
  • Posted

Have you been tested for h pylori and gastritis?  Do you have change of bowel habit?  Msybe keep a food diary to see if there are any foods that could be causing the vomiting.  Consider IBS.
    • Posted

We have for gastritis Took off food away for five days still had this exact same symptoms
    • Posted

Did you test positive or negative for gastritis?  Perhaps cut out possible trigger food for a little longer.  Also get tested for h pylori.
    • Posted

If h pylori comes back negative, look into celiac if not already been done. Otherwise, perhaps have an endoscopy.  If this is also clear, it may be IBS which can be diagnosed when everything else is ruled out.
    • Posted

Looks like a lot has been ruled out. Maybe it is IBS depending on ce,iac and h pylori coming back clear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.