Pain whole right side of body

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hi there, I wish to get more opinions before I te to see a neurologist. I have visited 4 doctors and can't tell me what I have. I started feeling a weak right leg then pain on the neck and lately on the right side of face. It feels like pressure on my face and basically goes Dom head to toe sometimes I need to rest as my hop and knee feels so much pain! Last dr said that might be multiple sclerosis but of course she is a go and cannot diagnosed it. I don't eat meat I try to ve as healthy as posible been taking spirulina and eating lots o fiber. I can't imagine me with MS but I would love to hear similar experiences! Thanks in advance.   P.d. I also feel tingling and numbness in all the body. 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ihave right side chronic pain,numbness,tingling, i started having this about 18years ago,i ended up going thru many many test,i had a neurologist at the time,i need another one thats thru my network,im on medicare and humana,with prescription plan among other types of plans,with them,they did a EEG on me many times,it finally showed i had what they call CIDP,CHRONIC INFLAMMATORY DEMALENATING POLYNEROPATHY,if you want to look it up just put in CIDP it will tell you what it is,there is two different kinds of diseases,this unfortanally is the worse one of the bunch,i was checked back in 1993,by spinal fluid it said then i was 98.9%that i had MS,but for some reason this was kicked out,so i thought thats what it might be,i thought having CIDP,it was on both sides of my body,but i guess not,i will tell you it is extremely painful,from my neck down to my feet,i also have nerve shocks,i jerk all the time,its caused me to hurt myself,i have a torn munyscas in my right knee,its the cushion between my knee caps,that happened during the hospital,after blood clots,i have bad blood my blood has to be thinned out,I've had strokes around 92-93,I'm on coumidin,so many other problems follow the CIDP,or MS ,which ever one it maybe,there's no cure for CIDP,so they control my pain thru pain managment,I'm on two narcotics to help control my pain from this disease,its a very tough disease,may God help you,and prayers.Bradley64700620

• Posted

Do all your problems have anything to do with celexa?? Just curious.sorry your going thru all.that.
    • Posted

Sorry for the delay.  My new Dr put me on Gabapentan.  It’s helping, but not fully, as I’m awake writing this.  Dr says my pain on rt sd of my whole body is likely a side affect from my having had shingles and not from my back injury. 

I can tell you that I def have two issues.  Rt Sd pain AND back pain at T7-8 and T3-4.  Hope this helps.  

Greg. 

• Posted

Just curious again do all your health issues have anything to do with celexa????
  • Posted

It all started by dizziness in Oct 17 I was chating with my friend in mobile after my child surgery when I had first time dizziness in life no doctor can explain the reason till now since then my right ear cloged for 3 months I had high bp 170/100 then tsh 6.6 took thyroid medicine too tsh came back normal right side body stiffness some times feeling of dizzy and lethargic doctors said I have nothing but the body still behaves like that only fed up of all this I am a vegetarian
    • Posted

You have chronic anxiety ..see a phychiatrist if all test are exhausted.i had similar issues and finally after all the test came back negative..and after trying quite a few ssris..celexa finally cure my physical anxiety symptoms .took 8monyths..but boy iam I happy and recover..still taking 10milligrams ..
    • Posted

I hope that the issues I’m going through (similar to op) are also just anxiety. It started when I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis on my right foot a year ago that never healed with physical therapy, accupuncture, orthotics (that I still wear) and a cortizone injection. It then led to pain in my right leg, back, hip, shoulder, neck, arm, cramping in my fingers, muscle spasms and even pain in my face along with twitching in my eyelid. All of these symptoms are on my right side which ironically is my dominant side. 2 EMG showed normal nerves, 2 MRIs of foot which show no tear of fascia, an MRI of spine no herniated disc. Will bring up anxiety to my doctor soon. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.