Painful cobblestones in back of throat

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been diagnosed by a throat doctor with cobblestones in the back of my throat. Not serious, but I am bulimic and have horrible seasonal allergies.  A month ago I was diagnosed and it has grown double in size and is now painful.  I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day and have amazing dental hygiene, dentists say my teeth always look very good. 

The past week the back of my throat has been sore and itchy. Very painful. This morning I woke up to a sore throat so I can’t talk too well. Around this time of year I’m usually dying of seasonal allergies. I’m not sure what to do to help this horrible irritation. There are around 5 lumps in the back of my throat, some measuring up to a penny in size. They are orange and a have red irritation around them. 

For those wanting to talk about my bulimia, just know I’m getting help and thanks for your concern. 

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.