Painful Intercourse

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have made an appointment with my doctor but meanwhile, does anyone know what this is?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

cpuld be a yeast infection? whats your dischsrge like regarding colour, is it odorless, thick or watery etc? do u have itching or pain? i dont see any sores or bumps so thats good but yeast infections can make your vagina very red and irritated

• Posted

discharge is mainly watery, but its always like that the week before my period. it's not really itchy, I'm only noticing pain during intercourse as if there were spikes at the vaginal entrance.

• Edited

yeah its hard to tell, many things can make your vagina feel sore. so its mostly just with intercourse? it does look quite irritated and red as it is so it could be BV, yeast, a dry vagina or a number of other complications. its hard to know for sure without tests so when you go to your doctor you'll hopefully get tests for yeast, bv and get some sti tests too like chlamydia and gonorrhea just to be on the safe side. its hard to know really as symptoms are quite generic, could well be BV with watery discharge (is it fishy at all?) and redness/irritation and BV doesnt cause itching as much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.