Painful, itchy feet! HELP!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I've been suffering with itchy feet on and off for the past few years. The itch is painful and sometimes there are red spots UNDER my skin, the skin is not broken, dry or raised. 

On my right foot the itch is on the ball of my foot and on the left it's only on my big toe. It reoccurs in the same spots everytime & it can go away for months and months before returning & wrecking havoc with my life.

The skin there feels tight, almost as if swollen but it doesn't seem to have any swelling.

It can become unbearable to sleep. I suffer with uncomfortably warm feet at night anyway, now with this added I get a couple of hours a night give or take.

It sometimes even hurts to walk...

I've scoured the internet to find out what is wrong with my painful, itch feet but found nothing at all!

I hope someone here can help me sad

- Luna

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I thought I would also add that sometimes the pain is a burning sensation.

Also, I don't know if this will add to being able to find out what it is but I have flat feet (inherited) smile 

Many thanks!

• Posted

Images of the worst flare up I've had today rolleyes
  • Posted

It looks and sounds similar to what I have. Psoriasis pustule on the soles of your feet. Just a guess.

i hope you can see a dermatologist in order to get a definately diagnosis and medication.

• Posted

I don't think it's that rolleyes I google it and it doesn't look the same.. The skin isn't broken at all, or even rough or dry rolleyes 
  • Posted

Luna - Did you ever get an answer? I've been experiencing similar symptoms over the past few months. It's quite painful at the worst times.

- Brian

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.