Painful left arm hand all day,anxiety again?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have sharp pains in my left hand and arm,have you been like dis?i had it before but still i think dats becuz of a heart problem or i will have a heart attack

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

As silly as this might sound is there a way you can go for a massage. They massage the neck and back and it might help your arm very much. 
    • Posted

Eh im sure its not about joints dats why i think maybe massage wont work
    • Posted

It has a double effect here. Massages everything muscles, nerves all of it and its relaxing so it tackles the pain from both ends ohyscial and mental aspects.
  • Posted

I get left arm pain everyday.. It's due to stress/anxiety.. Also I know it sounds silly but the way I lie on my arm every night pulls my nerve endings and hurts the muscles! If you're finding yourself stressed lately, or maybe you're doing things different with that arm.. Maybe you've pulled a muscle? Try not to think the worst. Have a hot bath, take painkillers and relax
    • Posted

Hi there,Huh yea stressed,do u have any strange things like sharp pains or tingling?
    • Posted

I get tingling and sharp stabbing/ shooting pains through them! I also get numbness! The more you think about them, the worse it'll get! I know it's hard but try an sheep yourself busy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.