Painful ovaries and periods resolving

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having painful ovaries mostly on the left sometimes on the right from cysts. And for the past year my periods have become more painful. Could not take enough ibuprofen. I have changed my diet to lectin reduced diet with unbelievable results. I have been following Dr. Gundry's  plant paradox program, no more. Cystic ovary pain is completely gone. It worked for me maybe he could help you. I reduced the inflammatory foods from my diet. My diet consisted of eating breads or flour products  things baked with corn, sugar, inflammatory oil's ,vegetables like tomatoes and the nightshade family. I stopped all of those things with dramatic results. I even lost a bit of weight and arthritis type pain is also gone as an added bonus. To me to give up those foods for no pain was worth it.  I hope it helps someone out there. 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Have you been rescanned - have the cysts gone?

How many cysts in total did you have?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.