Painful red lumps on top and bottom of labia flaps and on clitoris

Posted , 6 users are following.

had some red lumps on the top of my labia flaps close to clitoris, the clitoris hood and now the bottom for 5 days. constant pain and irritation. it hurts to move, go to the toilet or even lay in bed now. Been to the doctors for some tests and told they all came back clear, however I'm in pain and they are getting worse. any ideas ???

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, what test were done and were they swabbed to rule out herpes ? I do see some lesions at your lower area of your vulva. Did they appear when the bumps did ? Did you get these after sex ?

• Posted

started with itch?

if local examination and tests says you are good?

may i ask more relevant questions

do you have any itching in fingerweb?

lacerations due to itching anywhere on you body?

for pain try Lidocaine gel

avoid other medication

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.