Painful sex

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was diagnosed with endometriosis back in 2009 I am now controlling it with the pill which means I don't have periods anymore. I was wondering if anyone finds sex really painful & if the have any tips as lubrication gels haven't help or trying different positions hasn't help. It's feels like a razor blade is cutting into you.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi girl... 

sorry to hear to you have that too.

I have it for more than 20 years. in the earlier days I had a shot not to have my period too. but sex was very painful almost unbearable.

position or gel... will not help in my knowledge... 

And personnally I think it was a big mistake that I had that shots to stop my bleeding. now I believe the desease was getting was without me noticing it. Anyways.... do the following and you will see improvement not only in your sex life but I hope you will get off these pills as well and have your bleeding normally.

I know what you thinkrolleyes bleeding is so painful that I don't want to go for it anymore.

I have one of the most severe endometriosis with uterus, bladder, bowel... glue together by the desease... I need a major operation to free all but it is too risky for me to go that route. But I went from unbearable monthly bleeding and very painful sex to sometime pain of the first day of bleeding and enjoying every second of my sex life.

Here is what you should do... you have to be gluten, lactose and sugar free.

so no more animal milk (expect cow I do not know if the other give problems), or any cake, cookies... with gluten, milk or sugar... you must ban sugar straight away. No more rice, or pasta and their derivative...

you must be thinking about how am I doing to survive then...

Well you have many alternative of all products you should not eat. old days it was quite difficult to cope but today all major supermarket have a big shelve of gluten free... oh.. this is if you are in the UK

after about 2 months your body would have eliminate all there remaining toxin and you will start to see improvement. at that stage you need to take some natural complement pills (vitamins)... you can pm me at that time and I will advise what I take

good luck and keep it up.

Talia

• Posted

I forgot... this is just an advise... I do not know how old you are but you should try to have babies asap especially if it is more than 10 years since your first cycle started... 

I only advise that because diet helps a lot to change the lifestyle but it does not help with infertility, unfortunately!

• Posted

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. It's nice to know someone is going through something similar and learning how you are coping with it. I need to have an operation as it is all in my pelvic area and bowel but they won't operate as I am too young.

I am going to try the gluten way and see what happens as I want to stop taking the contraceptive pill through. As I have now being taken it through for 8 years. I am also taking woman,s wellbeing supplements to see if they helps.

Thanks again

Hayley

• Posted

perfect supplements work alongside gluten free.

in fact gluten, lactose, sugar... cause inflammation of the areas where endometriosis are. so taking them make that area quite active.

• Posted

Hi Heyley,

It will be best to combine gluten free with lactose free and reducing your red meet intake.

• Posted

Hi Sara

i have a question for you. my doc suspects i have endometriosis.. have all the symptoms ... pain on my side , pelvic pain heavy menstruation etc ... i've been having reocurring bladder infections it usualy used to happn after sex only but since the endo starting flaring up last yr september i have been havin an infection every month NO SEX!!! sad it's so frustrating i can literally pee for 11 minutes

if i just keep sitting it's like i won't stop... i've been for various blood tests been to the urologists

my q is u have endo on ur bladder ... can u tel me if u were having problems with reocurring infections and goin to the ladies more often than the average person??

i have a gynae appoint next month hoping to go for the laparoscopy....

please advise thanks so much in advance smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.