Painful sores on extremities with teeth

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ok so to thos out there suffering ,please keep up the good fight,i hope i can help someoneby finally opening up and letting my stories out...I am 40 years old and one year shy of becoming a veteranarian,so i like to think i know alittle but about critters...Well i was wrong! I own a small farm in WV and suffer OCD and clean until my nails bleed sometimes,so these things dont infest us be ause we are dirty. My first experience was whn a smal sire popped up on my inner left arm,it hurt so bad i had to dig to get relief but all i pulled out was clumps of wool or weird har,and along the edges of this sore weird very painful teeth popped out(the sore resembled the mouth of a lampre eel exactly!) Well i freaked and i cant just leave something like that alon,so i began digging and dousing the sore with everything from peroxide, iodine,and alcohol to no avail,each (tooth i pulled or cut out was spade shaped and hard and as soon as the air hit them they seemed to die. So i covered the big sore now up and internally panicked,i didnt want anyone to know,i didnt believe what i saw myself. Thru the next few days the sores spread and got huge and a half inch deep,(ive been dealing with several diff fungi and nematodes all at once for a year now) i jist tried to ignore them i knew doctors were out of question i cannot get flagged or commited whe trying to become a vet ,so im in this alone. Anyway my left forearm became thick swollen and brown,covered in madsive holes with teeth and gooey painful redworm infested centers and crusty edges... THe sore were constantly changing,they were always moving but i could only see the whole structure change not one perticular creature ,the moved so slow to the naked eye ,but so fast too...VERY strange,i was showing a friend the scabs which seemed to show up overnight everywhere even if that spot was never hurt! I was prying a big green and yellow scab up ,yes prying it up and it slupped off tweezers, folded up like an umbrella and went back in to my skin,well i absolutly freaked out i was not expecting that at all,she moved far away from me to the other couch! Well,i came home and told my husband to watch this scab ,so i picked another one to show him( the other one was still up inside my arm) i starting just stroking it and poking at it,well this one ripped in half,the halves went back into my skin and left a vagina looking thing in the middle! So embarrased and disgusted and i was afraid id scare my husband off!! Also i had a head lamp on one night in the dark picking as many things off as i could and o e scab i could get arou d the edgeds theu sunk down so i couldnt get at them,and i was just watching it slowly move and from its behind im guessing slowly came out a tentacle or arm and a light formed from the end and it literally flashed me back!!!!!! WTF! HAVE I LOST MY MIND,A SCAB IS FLASHING MY HEADLAMP! Also the picked scabs sime appeared to have legs on the bottom of them when i turned them over some ,some kind of gill looking structures..... ONce id get a scab picked i also found out the scab will change form and flip itself away from me or back on my arm and try to get back into the sore! Heres another good one i hope someone can relate, i used restroom and looked in toilet bowl and found a bright red pinheadsized ball of wool,i got it out and looked at it theu microscope, it was sime type of snail,i put it in a plastuc ring bix and in the morning it was all the way to the top,but wjat was strange was it was beautiful! It was bright red with gold looking designs all over! I tried to keep it alive but these guys die once out really fast!!! Dont worry i ha e pics of some of the things,skin so so purges the black flecks and weird eggs out and some weird bugs wrapped all in fibers,not big but big enough to see i had an actual bug growing in my body! I kept all my scabs pulled along my arms and legs because underneth the scabs were eggs or pupae of some kind i even found something that looked like a fire ant,as soon as ait hit these guys the crumpled!!!pretty much everywhere on my body at this momoent somewhere i am infested with SEVERAL diff kinds of insect looking creatures under my skin,worms as thin as thread that have sewn themselves into my skin ,some time of black slugs in my excrement ,and in my eyes and nose,and the sore with painful teeth that hurt worse than glass,i feel like a terreriam for these creatures,i feel like an alien theres no way the things that are happening are REAL! The things i have seen recently defy logic and go against everything i was taught,at night my legs look like a nite brite with some kind of worm that is going a t supersonic speeds throughout my legs and flashing different colors!! I cough up pinhead sized glass balls and always feel like im eating lint fresh from the dryer...but i can give you all some of the ideas and things that works on these b******s! Several diff kind of critters can in habit one sore so what kills one kind may not bother the other,but firstly---they hate cold so use that menthol people i use the linament for horses absorbine,its about the only menthol that gets strong enough(you can eatch in magnifying glass they will crystalize up,also fungus sprays for athelets foot,vagisil,and they really hate hemmoroid gel with cortisone. Use onion water all over your body if you put the wet onion poweder over you sores they will crawl out of you an into the pieces of onions,but be patient takes about 30 mins,fingernail polish over sore doesnt work they nust chew thru it,epsomsalt baths work great try to stay in for at least2 hours to draw them out and drown them,tea tree oil nust made mind mad,i used but don not condone malathion oil as well ,it works but is a seriously dangerous pesticide was off quickly,neem oil,ivermection works great apply to sores and ingest small amount evey ten days ,also msm tablets chased with garlic ,albenza horse worm apply to sores ingest small amout every ten days along with ivermecten,smother your body with coconut oil ,scalp as well,i aslo used a equine wormer called pyrantel paste apply to skin liberally and wait 20 to see what surfaces,also appy to sores,wart remover works great use curad germ sheild followed by new skiin Liquid bandage ,that helps smother and heal open wounds,the also hate age perfect skin renewal applied to face itll tickle as the eggs pop oit of skin,i recommend doing all this in one room becase the eggs and larvar literally nump oit onto floor and other objects so youve got to clean with onion water and clorox,wash clothes in borax and clorox,sprinkle borax under bed and in between mattresses,clean under bed and behind commodes ofen they dont need you to hatch and squirm around,watch for the specks on floor on on the inside of your clothes,heat wont kill the but borax seems to help,look underbed in couches for pupae to be crawling,they can infest your pets,let them stay outside as often,they will infest your foods,they seem to target meats,cheezes,bread, so doubke vag your food items after your fridge has been cleaned keep food covered and try to open breads and soft stuffs outside since alot of these guys are airborne,get air purifyires for each room and keep fans clean..use neem oil to clean too ,bleach actually seemed to make mine grow faster!! Stay strong and be safe ,remember,when you kill them you are also killing your good guys,eat alot of yogurt and probiotics along with vitamins,im no doctor just someone who spends atleast 5 hours a day cleaning and pulling unexplanable and creatures that dont exist oit of my body,i hope i help someone out there,please dont be ugly and send me dirty remarks ,these are my truely sober experiences of hell on earth and unless youve cried in fetal postion because you have worms that look like springs literrally falling out of you face you ha ent been here.. oh also in women ive found out they are in our secrections,also in male ejaculate....so on that note be safe and clean alot,and keep up with your wormers and dont give up double your vitamins and YOU ARE NOT CRAZY, THEY ARE HERE ITS REAL!!!!

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry to meet under these circumstances I had my first outbreak about 15 months ago 2 lesions and a raised thin line in between on my left ankle and yes everything coming out of my body!!! I would love to talk more but the Itches as I call them have been playing up and Ive been awake for 3 days now they love to play up at night !!!:-((( You have some great advice hopefully talk soon/// I need to chill and give my body and mind a break from this nightmare;/(
  • Posted

wow I was just about to give up looking for something or someone that I can relate too but you hit it dead on ! I have the exact same issue and its getting so bad I cant take it anymore and everyone thinks I'm on drugs or delusional...your post is 3yrs old but did u get this figured out ? I'm gonna try some of the stuff u listed...if your still around can u reply back to me ...thank you

• Posted

I think you need to put yourself at ease to stop the OCD, it starts off acceptable but then becomes destructive.

• Posted

cozmo

I am with you 100%!!! This is a living nightmare. I would rather deal with cockroaches or bedbugs over these things. I have found that if you coat your vagina with yogurt that will kill them off down there if they have gotten there. If you have any embedded in the skin, coat it with castor oil. It smothers them.

Walmart sells an alcohol with wintergreen that kills off the little purple blips under the skin I think the one I hate the most is the one that resembles sticks that shoot out the sticky stuff. They seem to like my ears and hair. I made the mistake of one time blowing my nose while in my jeep alone I just let it fly and it shot out like a web and coated the inside of my jeep.

It's been crazy to say the least and it's only been about 6 months i can''t and won't live for years like this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.