Painful thick pink skin on upper left side of outer vagina and opened sores.

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have thick pink skin on my vagina for over two months now. bleeds everyday and there are sores.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please go to your doctor ASAP. this needs a proper diagnosis. Dont wait for someone on here to come up with an answer. This needs attention now,you have waited long enough.

• Posted

Absolutely go right away to a doctor, any doctor who will likely biopsy. May be nothing to worry about but it does need a correct diagnosis asap.

What have you put on it? What were you doing at the time you first noticed it?

biscuit

• Posted

early on i put tea tree oil on it without realizing that was a bad idea. but nothing happened so i did it twice. since then ive been putting antibiotic ointments on it here and there. i just told my mom about it planning to see a doctor

• Posted

So glad to hear you are going to see a doctor and that you have told your Mom.. Which antibiotic were you putting on it and where did you get it from?

• Posted

Hi Jenna,

Have you seen a doc for this problem and what did he/she say?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.