Painful Vaginal Lesions help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was checked for HSV1 and HSV2 in october, negative. last week I began symptoms of a yeast infection. I usually will take my probiotics and heal it with home remedies, this didn't work. Bought Monistat, second night after monistat my discharged turned yellow watery discharge. I continued with Monistat, on the 3rd day my dr called in a script for Diflucan. It is painful to walk and urinate I noticed i had a couple tears near the vaginal opening. As fhe day went on they turned into what is on the picture. I went to the Er the PA was extremely rude and said you have herpes and took a swab and gave me the meds for herpes just in case it came back positive.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am also a MRSA carrier but could this be a staph infection?

• Posted

I am also a MRSA carrier but could this be a staph infection?

• Edited

Pus = infection!

I would be amazed if the test came back positive - is there any way you can find out that result? May be useful .... Genital warts are small, raised, usually painless growths (that sometimes look a bit like cauliflowers). Unlike sores, these growths are not normally painful and don't bleed or pus. They can appear as a single wart or as multiple warts in a cluster.

You need anti-biotcs I reckon .... maybe a hot salt bath could help too, as could a product called Instillagel which is numbing - available on Amazon.

Good luck in sorting it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.