Painful white cut/laceration on inner labia after sex?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had sex recently and i have been experiencing pain and discomfort on my right inner labia. i took a closer look and there is a small white are. is it normal for lacerations/cuts/irritation to be white? it does not feel like a bump or wart. it is right near my urethra, photo below.imageimage

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I hate to say it, but you probably want to get that checked out by a doctor ASAP. It looks like it could possibly be a herpes sore, Hopefully not, but it does remind me of what they look like, & your first outbreak can be very mild like this. They have medicine that can help lessen the frequency of outbreaks, as well as make them less severe. Many people live full, happy lives with this disease, if to does happen to be a positive test. I hope the best for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.