Painful wrist is this part of GCA, PMR Fibromialga.

Posted , 13 users are following.

Well I've got myself to 10mg pred had a bad last 2 weeks with chronic fatigue worst ever had but couple of days ago woke up feeling great smiling from my inner self if that makes sense. Any now I have woke with a really sore left wrist I mean painful can't turn I've put one of those wrist thingy on to keep it straight is this like carpel tunnel feels like or has anyone else had this.  Doc says to stay on 10 for a little while and I'm keen on that.

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Does the pain just move around your body come to think of it top of my foot was real sore for a few days then my left wrist for a few days the my thumb that's been really sore for few days now my right elbow painful every couple of days its a different and to top it off serious flu coming on does anyone else had this going to email  doc later this helps being able to do it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.