Painless bumps on penis head

Posted , 3 users are following.

So, for about two months now, I've noticed these painless spots on the underside of my penis head. I believe it started with one, but they seem to keep coming in. I haven't been sexually active in over two months -- should I be worried? My biggest fear is herpes, but they really don't hurt or even irritate. I've tried antibiotic cream and tea tree oil but nothing seems to work. I know I should get tested asap, but with Covid, doctors seem reluctant to physically examine anyone. Any and all help is so appreciated!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Spots are on every penis, not just yours. It seems like these spots come from blood flow, and are not big enough or concerning enough to worry about. You could see a doctor, if you are majorly concerned.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.