Painless circle on penis head for 6 weeks

Posted , 16 users are following.

No itching or burning. I have been treating as ringworm but no luck.

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Edited

I don't know what it is, but it's time to see a doctor if you haven't already.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

More information about ringworm here btw

https://patient.info/health/ringworm-tinea-corporis

• Edited

Gp doctor said it's nothing to be concerned with. It's not an infection, but He does not know what it is.

• Edited

It doesn't surprise me that he doesn't know what it is, but I'd have expected him to refer you to a urologist or dermatologist.  It probably isn't anything to worry about, but if it gets worse, or doesn't go away in a few weeks, I'd ask for a second opinion if I were you.

• Edited

He said if I really wanted to know what it was to go see a dermatologist but he said it's not concerning. I did go to one and he just wants to cut and byopcy it. Said it wasn't cancer or anything dangerous so I will just let it go away by itself for now

• Edited

Interesting.  If the dermatologist said it's nothing dangerous, I'd probably just wait and see if it goes away by itself too.  I'm surprised he suggested a biopsy, but in your position, I wouldn't want that unless it gets worse.

• Edited

hi friend, i have a same problem on my penis two month, there is a three circular lesion look like a ringworm, i visited to dermotologist doctor and he tested to my blood test , all test comes to normal, and he give me a topical korticoid cream name is "advantan". i used to cream two week.but it didnt work, so i search the internet and buy the ringworm(anti-fungal) cream from pharmacy. i used to this cream since yesterday, i hope it works.

• Edited

I have used ringworm creams and did not work. You have a pic? Is it like mine?
    • Edited

hi steve,i used to a ringworm crems since 4 days but it did not work,i have a pic my lesions on penis but i cant put in this site i dont know how to put there ti pics, if you send me a mail adress or something like that , we can conctact and talk of it this illness, because ı have got a same lesions like yours.
    • Posted

ı havent got a pc now , i log in the Android Mobile phone but i didnt do upload pic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.