Painless circles on penis head still here after 7 weeks!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Any ideas? Ringworm cream did not help.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Steve, I honestly haven't come acr

• Posted

Hey Steve, I honestly haven't come across this yet. Have you seen a doctor for it yet? Was there an infection prior to this? Did it just pop up one day or has it slowly come. Do you feel like you get sick often? Do you Have a fever,headache, nasea, burning, itching or vomiting? When was the last time you've had sex?

• Posted

Nothing. Just popped up with no symptoms. Fading but still here. Doc said nothing to worry about but did not know what it was. No infection at all.
  • Posted

There seems to be a slight mirroring effect to it on your foreskin, meaning I see damaged/discolored skin that looks like it rests on the ventral side of the symptom. Have you or anyone close in. The family been traveling outside of your country?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.