painless weird diarrhea- :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi,

so im experiencing sudden totally painless diarrhea. i have no other symptom whatsoever. its like water..its like the water from the tap.

im feeling totally fine and then suddenly..i have to run. its like water, every hour or so.

i take no meds, so theres no way its microscopic colitis. my poo was fine yesterday. i had a colonoscopy last year and my bowel was fine...so...no crohns or anything either. 

none else in my family has this symptom.  i live in europe so i hope its not a very rare infectious disease.

has anyone ever heard of painless, totally watery diarrhea? it started this morning out of the blue.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Could be something you’ve eaten. Take a note of what you ate just before you have to run to the toilet and miss it out of your diet for a little while. Hope you get better soon.

• Posted

i remember i drunk a frozen energy drink. then i felt a bit dizzy but didnt think much of it. i get food poisoning quite easily lol. but its always painful..could food poisoning/intolerance be painless? or perhaps my stomach got cold because of the energy drink rolleyes 
    • Posted

Not trying to be smart but if you are extremely sensitive for food and getting often diarrhea.... It could be ibs....it could be bile issue (liver) or just sensitive stomach.... Advise is adjust your diet and lifestyle....and hot tip is stay away from energy drinks...in fact coffee is much more beneficial and even recommended in small doses for some sickness.. So if you are tired get nice coffee... Wee expresso (capsule) machine is about 50 quit...capsules are pure coffee and lidl has them 10 for 1.69 so its cheap and very effective.... Its a great replacement for energy drink that can have major negative impact on your health if drinking excessive or often.

Take care

Hint: i dont work for lidl or coffee company.. Lol

• Posted

Could well be anything..if it persist more then few days.... It can be something like hepatitis.... Just an example.

Note diarrhea is just symptom not a sickness on its own.

• Posted

if it was viral hep or any virus, wouldnt it be painful?
    • Posted

Not at all.. Diarrhea is not painful..as i said if its goes in couple days nothing to worry about.... If not you need to get checked.. Meanwhile bland food and imodium please. Bananas works well...

It can be novo virus....it will go in few days (2-3).

Keep us updated

• Posted

If it continues check it out. Don't let it go because it's painless.

• Posted

Have you done a food diary to se if any food is the cause?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.