Pains, buring hot to left of belly button pains towards groin and rib at times

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi I first posted this in the IBS forum as I did not see this one and feel it belongs here. Orginal post below

Hello

I've had bladder cancer, small growth picked up almost three years ago after routine urine sample identified

invisible blood,

I've had loose and hard poo every since teenage years now 62. I've had a fissure 35 years ago have piles as long.

I've had the cam up my rear several times and more recently a few months ago when poo become thin

on and off and they diagnosed a bit of diverticulitis got fybo gel and Buscopan. Reason got cam was thin, intermittent poo and pains, burning left of belly button travels to legs, laps both at times and was ok-ish after diagnosis and fybogel. Recent weeks worse, went to docs the other day gave me antibiotics on 5th day of 7 course no difference doc making urgent referral because of my history.

Did stools test, no invisible blood in poo this was this week result.

Thinking about it I had these symptoms not as bad 3 years ago just before I early retired and especially when after eating and wearing a tight belt like glass stuck in left to belly button 4 inches to left, up and below but usually a sizzling feeling rarely when lying down or standing up. Usually happens seated on sofa but not when driving.

I'm eating well but recently fear eating. After eat its worse made better by standing up lying down.

I also have a hiatus hernia 8 years and severe acid reflux take omeprazol,

I am worried as I am like that recently had extra stress as well - many thanks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.