Pains in legs

Posted , 5 users are following.

Can I ask, does anyone suffer with pains and aches in their legs at night? I have started being woken up by these pains and I'm just wondering are they related to the menopause, I have also started feeling very nauseous at times too.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes I did get crampy pains in my right leg at night but dont now. Nausea is also another peri symptom, I did get stiff achey legs in the mornings but started taking a good multi-vitamin which helped
  • Posted

Yes, aches & pains & weakness in the legs is normal but to be woken up doesn't sound right. Try a good multivitamin see if it helps if it continues to happen I'd suggest you seek medical attention.

For nausea try ginger, peppermint and chamomile tea. If one doesn't work try one of the others.

• Posted

Yup. I get aches and cramps in my calves. And a littlw in my right thigh. Only once have I been woken up in the middle of the night and that's when I got a real bad Charlie horse in my calf. I usually have the aches etc on and off during the day and I get them for about a week to 2 and then they go away. It's annoying and esp if you suffer from aniexty it makes it worse than what it is. So looking forward to when all this over. Big hugs.

• Posted

Yes I get pain in my legs and arms and the nausea!  I have been taking vitamins hoping it will help...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.