Paladin cream

Posted , 5 users are following.

I I am sorry to say that my LS seems to be returning. I dont want to use steroid creams anymore but Paladin I hear is great. But looking online I find that it costs £31.15. Crumbs that's expensive but does it last a long time?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Oh dear Bianca £31.15... ooooops thats not right at all. No one in the UK sells Paladin except **** or ebay and the price is 6.95 plus mail.... If it was that expensive I would say that it would be very lonely sitting on the shelf!!!!!it is well worth you looking again because it is good for alliviating your symptoms, loads of us have it ....Please let us all know if you found it ok. JK x

[color=red:6ff618952d][size=9:6ff618952d][b:6ff618952d][i:6ff618952d](Sorry but Patient Admin have removed either a telephone number, an email address, a postal address and or web address, from this posting, as it is the policy of Patient UK not to publish these on this forum.

If you wish to communicate directly with people, you should register, for free, with the forum (click Register in the menu list below the green banner above). You and other registered members will then be able to communicate with each other via Private Messaging (PM) or e-mail.) [/i:6ff618952d][/b:6ff618952d][/size:6ff618952d][/color:6ff618952d]

• Posted

Hello,I too have ls.using dermovate. Can you or anyone tell me where to buy paladin.i live in uk.grateful
  • Posted

Thanks very much. Yes I found it on **** and ordered it today. Fingers crossed it works for me. smile

[color=black:136c997ee6][size=9:136c997ee6][b:136c997ee6][i:136c997ee6](Sorry but Patient Admin have removed either a telephone number, an email address, a postal address and or web address, from this posting, as it is the policy of Patient UK not to publish these on this forum.

If you wish to communicate directly with people, you should register, for free, with the forum (click Register in the menu list below the green banner above). You and other registered members will then be able to communicate with each other via Private Messaging (PM) or e-mail.) [/i:136c997ee6][/b:136c997ee6][/size:136c997ee6][/color:136c997ee6]

• Posted

Hi there bianca.. Glad you found it and the price was a little different lol. We are told not to forgo our steroid altogether.The sellers of Paladin state that your steroid is your treatment, Paladin gets to work on your sore , stingy and itchy bits and makes you feel more comfortable. You can use both together ,steroid first. At least you wont need steroid daily , maybe sparingly a couple of times a week ,so I have been doing that. my fingers are crossed for you too. JK
  • Posted

Was also thinking of buying some Paladin cream as I am desperate for anything to work. The only thing that puts me off is that the consultant I saw said not to use anything with Lanolin in. Just don't want to make things worse as I am in a lot of pain at the moment.

Has Paladin made things worse for people or much better?

• Posted

Hi there...If your consultant is not happy about lanolin then you must ask again about Paladin...There is not much lanolin in it and its ironic that this cream appears to help all of the symptoms of ls where others have failed-could lanolin help?? who knows..its 6 of one and half a dozen isnt it? there are loads of us using it...It has not been known to make matters worse and have heard no negative responses yet!!!! This is a desicion you really have to make yourself....My doc and the hospital have both checked it out and are happy for me to go ahead and the doc has said it is a benign cream....Some people have an allergy to lanolin but thats all I know.....I am sorry to read your message..I do hope you get some peace with this very soon. S.
  • Posted

:roll: I have had LS for 14 years and have suffered hell. I have tried everything that you can rub on a surface to treat these yuk symptoms, some you would not believe. I use Paladin now and have done for 12 months plus when you could only get it from the states. Paladin has no more lanolin in it than E45-Sudacreme and many more products, lipsticks and glosses have it in to so its like all things, any one could cause an allergic reaction anway this workes for me. every pill we pop in our mouths can cause a reation too.Look how they list all the side effects to cover themselves on our packets. I personally am sticking with something that heals and controls my papercuts and soreness and relieves my itch :lol: I agree with the girls on the other thread regarding this cream, dont mend it if it aint broke. best wishes to all marie (63)
  • Posted

Hallo Mariejo!

My goodness I am sure that the women on this forum like myself would like to know how you managed your symptoms and how your symptoms progressed over the years. I am sure that it would give us new sufferers hope for the future. If you have time I would really appreciate a reply. Thank you Mariejo.

• Posted

I was just fobbed off for years. They thought bad thrush, menopausal symptoms etc., Time just goes on. You use all the barrier creams and bio femmes and vaginal creams etc., They tried hrt =no good.. I just had gone on for so many years, then a doctor change made it happen about three years ago.I was using prescribed dermovate then and because I lived alone I was not checking myself properly ,I suppose I just wanted to ostrich myself stick my head in the sand and hope one day it might clear up. After childbirth I had had a prolapse and that overode things for a while. All in all since knowing I kept with dermovate but was very stingy and sore now i use synalar steroid and paladin and its eased me a great deal. There was no biospy 20years ago infact no one even mentioned LS, Just got on with it and I suppose I have been lucky that no nasty sores came all the years. I have rubbed in baby oil in the past-even vinigar!!!!!!!!!!so frustrated and sad with it. But I now am ok.The fusion does not go inside just narrowed me a little and my labias disappeared but as I had not got very prominet flaps i didnt notice them go. You just have to find something that suits you,have a Doctor who is understanding and then in my expierience it is up to you. best wishes marie
  • Posted

Forgot to say that the flares came and went, a few dorment weeks then the white and the ache would return and the soreness then followed and as I remember, another break..

I did not know what was going on and why,Time just went by.

• Posted

Guest 2012 I have been useing steroid cream every day for a

year now. Worked well, but seems to have flared up again.

Symtoms vary anyway from day to day. Slight bleeding from paper cut! I think my skin may be getting thinner. I use Sudacreme for

soothing and healing sore skin. It helps. Thinking of trying Paladin. I was diagnosed with this awful condition nearly 2 years ago.

Although had symtoms before that. Its very frightening worrying

about the long term outlook. How do you ladies manage this condition when you have had it several years?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.